Learn about your dentist
Welcome to Villaggio's new website!
We hope you will find valuable information on our new site that will help you make dental decisions and take better care of your teeth!
You can learn about common dental services and find helpful dental care tips. We provide lots of dental resources on a wide range of topics:
- We explain how you can prevent cavities and tooth decay - yes you can!
- We serve people of all ages. We want your whole family to have a beautiful healthy smile.
- Baby teeth are important too! Build good dental habits for your child from the start.
- You're not too old to straighten your teeth - we offer braces for adults.
- Learn why x-rays are an important part of dental health.
- If you have bleeding and painful gums, we can help.
- Dental mouth guards protect teeth from sports injury and can prevent tooth ware due to grinding.
- Root canals can save teeth and provide immediate tooth pain relief - they're not as bad as you think.
- Sedation dentistry is a good solution for individuals afraid of the dentist.
- Crowns and bridges can repair your smile by fixing broken teeth, replacing missing teeth, and covering up tooth damage.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution for lost teeth.
- Dental veneers can immediately improve your smile.
- We offer four teeth whitening methods depending on your budget.
Take care of business:
- You can now request a dental appointment online.
- Or if you still prefer to talk to a person, contact Villaggio by phone.
- Learn about your dental payment and financing options: we offer two financing programs.
- View a map and get direction to the dentist right on our site.
- All our Villaggio new patient forms and policies our located on the patient resources page
Get to know us and our other patients in a way you just can't do in the office:
- Learn about our dental staff on our "From the Desk Of" series. We hope to have personal interviews for everyone and you will find we do have interests outside of healthy teeth.
- Interested in the experience of other patients? We profile some of our dental patient stories with the "Dental Diaries" segment.